Author's Guidelines for Seminar/ Conference
All submissions (abstracts and full papers) to the Seminar/conference must be original work not yet submitted to any other publication prior to the event. Submissions must be in english, prepared in microsoft word format (2007 or later) and be free of grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors. All submitted abstracts/ full papers are subject to double-blind review process.
The abstract will be the sole criterion for reviewers to decide the acceptance (or not) of the paper or poster for presentation. Thus the abstract should clearly communicate the objective of study, methods, results and contribution. Original and significant work is a prerequisite for paper acceptance. Submitted abstracts should be between 250 and 350 words.
- Abstract must be typed and formatted for a4 size/letter size. One inch margin (2.54 cm) all around.
- Single spaced with 5-spaced paragraph indentation.
- Body content: times new roman 12-point.
- Body text must be aligned to the both sides.
- Figures/tables are centered and placed where they are referenced in the text. Table captions are placed above the tables. Figure captions are placed beneath the figures.
- Reference must be listed by apa style. List the author’s names exactly as written in the source cited (please do not list references as footnotes at the end of each page).
- Page limit: full papers are limited to twenty, single-spaced pages
- Please make sure that you use the apa template to work on your abstract and full paper.
Publication and presentation Fee
- Fee for paper presentation with publication in ISBN no. book. : Rs. 2000
- Fee for attending the Seminar : Rs. 1000 (This is subjected to availability of seats, If more scholars are willing to present their paper then preference will be given to Research paper presenters.)